My Fellow Players,
Welcome to the 19th season of Synagogue Softball! I want to thank you all for your participation in our great league and encourage everyone to have fun. While we all strive to win the championship, I hope we never lose sight of the fact that this is supposed to be as much about fun and good sportsmanship as it is about winning.
It is also my hope that we will pull together and strive to not only play competitive games but also come together to participate in the various charity events we are considering. With our vast array of resources, there are many amazing things we can accomplish as a group. We will explore our options this coming year.
There are also awesome chances for us by networking together to create personal and business opportunities going forward. We are a league made up of a diverse group of professionals who could largely benefit if we used our networking abilities effectively. Let’s see how we can put this plan into action in the upcoming months.
I want to wish you all the best of luck,
Commissioner,
Kevin Weiser
ssoftball2014@gmail.com